Mini HydroFlex® Hydrogen Reference Electrode
The easy way of measuring potentials! This reference electrode works in every electrolyte.
Measurement error sources like liquid junction potentials or contamination of your electrolyte do not occur.
Therefore Mini-HydroFlex® is perfectly suited for corrosion measurements.
Also long time measurements up to 12 months without any user action belong to the unique features of HydroFlex®
- Body: PEEK (Polyetheretherketone), PP (Polypropylene)
- Dimensions: Shaft Ø 1.6 mm, length 53.5 ± 0.5 mm
- Head Ø 20 mm, height 30 mm + 6.2 mm cartridge, G1/8 male thread
- Connector: Gold plated connector, socket for Ø 2 mm lab plug
- Sensor element: Palladium-Platinum gas diffusion electrode
- Hydrogen source: Replaceable hydrogen cell 80521
- Sealings: Fluor rubber
- Standard length is 53.5 ± 0.5 mm, special length possible at extra cost. Please contact email@example.com.
Subject to technical changes.