Right of withdrawal
A purchaser being a consumer according to § 13 BGB (commercial and industrial customers are not included) who does a legal transaction sole by internet or other ways of long distance communication like mail-order , catalogue-order or telefax has the right of withdrawal by return of the unused goods within 2 weeks (eBay 1 month) in accordance with §§ 312d, 355, 356 BGB.
- According to law a consumer is every natural person doing a legal transaction not for a commercial or a self-employed job-related action. The consumer has to solely conduct the legal transaction for private purposes.
- The consumer is allowed to return all ordered goods without giving reason. The withdrawal itself does not have to give reasons. The withdrawal itself can be done in written form or by reshipment of the goods within 2 weeks (eBay 1 month) in consideration of the term. The term starts with receipt of this instructions at the earliest or with the receipt of the goods at the latest if the consumer received these instructions before.
- In accordance with § 312d IV BGB the right of withdrawal is not applicable to custom-tailored goods.
- The timely dispatch of the written withdrawal or the goods is satisfactory to meet the term, no matter when the contractor gets back the goods.
- Gaskatel GmbH takes the cost and risk of the reshipment of the goods. In case of an effective return or timely notice both sides have to return the received benefits and as the case may be the amenity and advantage of using. In case of the change for the worse of the goods a compensation is considered to be called for. This is not effective if the change for the worse of the goods was solely attributed to the checking of the goods like it would have been possible in a retail store.
- The lowest priced mode of dispatch has to be chosen for reshipment. Only for bulky goods that cannot be reshipped as an ordinary parcel the return may take place by transmission of a request of return in written form (mail, telefax or e-mail). Please use the following address for the reshipment or the transmission of a request of return: Gaskatel GmbH, Hollaendische Straße 195, Building M11, D-34127 Kassel, Germany; telefax number: +49 / 561/ 59191; e-mail: email@example.com .