HydroFlex® Standard Hydrogen Reference Electrode
The easy way of measuring potentials! This reference electrode works in every electrolyte.
Measurement error sources like liquid junction potentials or contamination of your electrolyte do not occur.
Therefore HydroFlex® is perfectly suited for corrosion measurements.
Also long time measurements up to 6 months without any user action belong to the unique features of HydroFlex®.
- Body: PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene)
- Dimensions: Shaft Ø 8 mm, length 80 mm
- Head Ø 25 mm, height 35 mm + 6 mm for cartridge
- Connector: Gold-plated connector, socket for Ø 2 mm lab plug
- Sensor element: Palladium-Platinum gas diffusion electrode
- Hydrogen source: Replaceable cartridge, adjustable to 1 – 12 months, 6 months recommended
- Sealings: EPDM
Subject to technical changes.