ElyFlow – Electrochemical test cell made of PTFE
Voltammetric cell especially for gas diffusion electrodes, corrosion measurements and battery electrodes.
ElyFlow is optimized for electrolyte circuit.
This test cell works for all flat materials!
Measurement error sources like IR drop, curvature of field lines or boundary effects caused by the sealing are minimized.
Haber-Luggin-capillary drilled on the side with fixed distance to the working electrode.
ElyFlow has a gas feed of the working electrode, therefore ElyFlow is very well applicable for measurements with gas diffusion electrodes.
An auxiliary analyte compartment can be used to separate anolyte and catholyte. This provides the possibility of investigations on membranes or separators.
Elyflow is applicable from pH 8 to pH 16.
The counter electrode can be changes easily.
- Cell body: PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene)
- Gas feed: PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylene)
- Straight connector: ECTFE (Poly(ethylen-co-chlortrifluorethylene) G1/8″ for flexible tube 4/6 mm
- PA (Polyamide screws for fixing cell body with gas feed
- Sample size: 6 x 7 cm²
- Active area: 10 cm²
- Counter electrode: Nickel Hull Anode
- Electrolyte volume: 25 ml
- Heatable up to 100°C with integrated PTC heater
Subject of technical changes.
Optional – Please order separatly
Recommended Reference Electrode Mini-HydroFlex 81020
For Heating up to 100°C Temperature Control Box 83900
Analyte Compartment Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) 83410